How to implement/audit phased array
This course is designed to empower students with the information and tools required to qualify a phased array service provider as well as ensure consistent quality inspections.
Topics addressed include phased array theory, code requirements and service qualification, including procedure review and auditing of inspection results.
Who Should Attend
- Engineering and Quality Control personnel responsible for the implementation and or supervision of inspection.
- Regulatory personnel associated with inspection program compliance.
An understanding of phased array theory.
Understanding of code requirements relative to procedures and acceptance criteria.
How to qualify service providers to ensure quality examinations.
Ability to audit data files, including interpretation and code compliance.
Gain a broad overview of phased array applications abilities and limitations.
- “Steve’s one on one discussion of practical challenges in the field was excellent” – PCL
- “Great insight into PA, the instructor was very knowledgeable” – Site Energy
- “A Great Course for all QA/QC personnel” – Nexen
- “Well-structured course, comprehensive training package with informative tutorials.” – CNRL
- This course is offered as a 3 day course.
- There is a maximum limit on number of attendees (15)
- Each attendee requires a laptop.
For more information please e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org